top of page
1. Intense and focused concentration on the present moment.
2.Merging of action and awareness. A loss of reflective self-consciousness.
3. A sense of personal control or agency over the situation or activity.
4. A distortion of temporal experience, one's subjective experience of time is altered.
5. Experience of the activity as intrinsically rewarding, also referred to as autotelic experience.
6. Feeling that you have the potential to succeed.
7. Feeling so engrossed in the experience, that other needs become negligible.
bottom of page